Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

Ice Cream!!!

Hello and welcome back to my blog, I hope everyone is doing well. Today I am going to be talking to you about my favourite and least favourite ice cream flavour.

My favourites ice creams are-

  • Cookies and cream
  • French vanilla
  • Hokey Pokey
  • Toffee baked churros
My least favourites are-
  • Any chocolate ice cream
  • Mint choc chip
  • Boysenberry
  • Goody goody gum drop
Thank you for reading my blog, 
Whats your favourite and least favourite ice cream flavours?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan great blog post My favourite ice cream would have to be cookie dough yum! and my least favourite is pistachio :)
    - Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, Cookie dough is pretty good, I have never had pistachio before it doesn't really interest me either😂
      -Megan

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post