Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

Homemade bouncy ball!

Hello and welcome back to my blog, I hope everyone is enjoying there time at home! Today I a did a science experiment called bouncing ball, and I am going to teach you how to do it.

What you will need-

  • Microwavable dish
  • Spoon for mixing
  • 50 ml of water
  • 3 tablespoons of cornstarch/corn flour
  • Food colouring ( any colour )
     Step 1-
Pour the cornflour into the dish, add 25 ml of water mix well suing a spoon.
  Step 2-
Heat the mixture in the microwave for 20 seconds
  Step 3-
Add another 25 ml of water and 1 drop of food colouring
  Step 4
Mix well using a spoon then roll into a ball shape
  Step 5-
Place the ball in the microwave for 15 seconds to set the shape
 Step 6-
The final product!


I hope you try this bouncy ball recipe!
What have you been doing to keep you busy?









5 comments:

  1. What a cool way to spend some time Megan.
    Your instructions were simple and easy to follow, Ka pai
    Hey how bouncy was your bouncy ball, were you happy with the outcome?

    -Miss Parker :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Parker, my ball wasn't to bouncy, but I was happy with how it turned out :)
      -Megan

      Delete
  2. Hey Megan
    That's a really cool and easy experiment! I might try it myself. I have also been doing some experiments to keep me busy. Have fun with the bouncy ball - Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, you should try it it was very fun and easy. I have checked your blog and you have done a cool experiment as well :)
      -Megan

      Delete
  3. Hi Megan
    What a great blog post! I have done that experiment and I love it. Was your ball pretty bouncy?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post