Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

A Helmet on your head keeps you away from a hospital bed.

Cycle Safety

Hello and welcome back to Megan's blog. At my school ( St Francis Of Assisi ) All of us year 6's participated in cycle safety. We learnt so many new things to keep us safe on the road. We learnt how to do right turns, left turns and ride around a round about, and we also learnt how important it is to have a helmet on our head and to have lights on our bike. We went of in groups to learn the basic skills for biking like ABBC that is a way you check your bike a is for air, b is breaks the other b is for bolts and the c is for chain. Those things are super important. Then it was time to get on the road on the first day in my group I had a instructor called Anuk and the students in my group were Cory, Lewis and myself and we just rode around a learnt a few things about being safe on the road. Then on the last day my instructor was called Jeff and in my group was Cory, Lewis, Eilish and myself then we learnt how to do turns go through intersections go around round about s and then we got a bit of free riding time just because we had learnt for a while.




Have you ever done cycle safety?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan I really like your title in fact I love it. I like how you explained about cycle saftey. I also love the way it was layed out. Thank you for mentioning me and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post