Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Locked down at my house!

Hello and welcome back to my blog, I hope everyone is doing well.

Today I will be talking to you about what I have been doing during the locked down. The mornings are usually the same I wake up at 8:30 - 9 get up and have some breakfast, which is usually a waffle or cereal. After that I make my bed, get dresses and then go for a at least 30 minute bike ride. After my bike ride I usually play a board game or go on my Ipad, ( my favourite board game is battleships or game of life ) Then at 12 pm its lunch time! Usually we would just get our own lunch but somedays my dad makes us a cooked lunch. Usually I would have vogels bread with cheese and salami, it might not sound good but trust me, give it a try and you will love it. After that somedays me and my mum would go for a 30 minute walk or do some baking, recently I made some delicious red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. After lunch I will do some maths or read a book, the book I am reading right now is Thea Stilton and the mystery in Paris. After that i usually would go outside with my sister if it's a nice day if not I would watch some Netflix or Disney +. Then around 6 pm it's dinner time some different meals we have are chicken wraps, vegetarian nachos, roast chicken and many more. We have desert every second night it would usually be ice cream but since I have given that up for lent it is usually just a Popsicle. then at 9 pm I will go to bed and maybe read for a bit or just go to sleep.
I hope everyone is safe and doing well😀

What have you being doing to occupy yourself during this time?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Megan
    What a great blog post with lots of detail. Your lunch does sound yummy! At home i like to paint to keep me busy.
    -Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth, thanks for the feedback! Painting sounds like fun.
      -Megan

      Delete
  2. Hi Megan. I really liked your blog post. I like how much detail you put in, and how you wrote what you do in order. I've been learning new songs on the piano and playing chess at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arihia, Wow! the piano sounds cool, I've never played chess before? -Megan :)

      Delete
  3. Wow Megan, it sounds like you are keeping yourself pretty busy with those activities - it's nice to get outside for some fresh air isn't it? We have also been doing a lot of cooking and baking at our house, we made banana choc chip muffins today. We love Disney +, what is your favourite movie to watch on there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback, yes it is nice going out for some fresh air. banana choc chip muffins sound good. I love the high school musical movies.
      -Megan

      Delete
  4. Hi Megan
    That was a great blog post with lots of detail! I have been keeping myself occupied with some drawing! Keep up the awesome blogs! :) - Sophie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post