Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Magnificent Maths!!!

Magnificent Maths!!!

Hello and welcome back to Megan's blog. In the Tumu hub lately we have continued to do maths boards ( here is a link to my post about math boards) what is math boards you may ask, well it is a piece of paper with four squares and a diamond in the middle of the paper or doc. in the diamond you write an equation and in each box there is a question to prove you know the answer in one box it says solve it numerically, solve it visually, make a word problem and lastly solve it another way. here is a picture of my most recent math board.














What type of math are you doing at your school right now?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Megan,
    Your Maths Board looks really great Keep up the good work. I like how you made the word problems Fun.
    - Sophie D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Megan
    Great blog post my favourite part was the way you explaind what a math board is. It is intresting what you do your math boards about. Next time I think you could use better puntuation. But thats only my opinoin.
    By Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback Sophie and Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan it's me Caprice from Marshland school and I liked your maths because you had a qualty blog post you also had a photo of your work. Next time you could add make your photo bigger so I poeple can read it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post