Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

5 Things I'd Take On A Trip To Space!

Hello and welcome back to my blog, I hope every one is safe at home in quarantine. Today I am going to be telling you 5 things I would bring to space!

What I would bring-

  1. Firstly, I would bring fluids, to keep me hydrated.                                                                                    
  2. Secondly, I would bring food so I won't starve, I would bring breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks.
      3. Thirdly, I would bring books, to keep me occupied when i'm not exploring space.

      4. Next, I would bring sleeping supplies, pillows and blankets or a sleeping bag to keep me warm.

      5. Lastly, I would bring a camera/phone, so I could take photos of space.


Thanks for reading my blog :)
What would you bring to space?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan
    Great blog post! I would probably bring my phone :P
    Keep up the awesome blogs!
    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, Great choice ;)
      -Megan

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post