Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Week 4- Day 5- Activity 3

Task-
For this activity, please reflect on your experience with the Summer Learning Journey programme this year.
On your blog please tell us:


  1. Which activity you enjoyed the most
  2. Which activity you enjoyed the least
  3. Three things that you learned while completing the programme
  4. What changes/improvements you would make to the programme for next year

My Reflection-
  1. My favorite activity was from week 4, day 3, activity 1! I was talk show host. I liked it because you got to talk about what your future plans are.
  2. The activity I enjoyed the least has to be none of them I enjoyed all of them! All the tasks were very interesting things to write about.
  3. Three things I learnt! I learnt that the designer Kiwi clothing company Twenty Seven Names used to be called Love lies! I also learnt that Jessa Rodgers was  25 years, 3 months and 2 days old when she won the NAIDOC Youth of the Year award! The last thing I learnt was that there was an inspirational singer with my favorite name Savannah!
  4. The changes and improvements I would make to the programme for next year would be to maybe make the activities a tiny bit harder because for me they were quite easy but that's only my opinion!
Thank you for reading my blog I had a great time doing the Summer Learning Journey!


Question- Would you try out the Summer Learning Journey?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post