Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Welcome Blog!

Kia Ora, and welcome to my first school blog of 2020! I had a blast over the Christmas holidays, I went on holiday to Alexandra, went to the movies, had a great Christmas and did many more cool things! But it's now the beginning of the school year and I wanted to talk to you guys about my goals for this year and what I am looking forward to! So my goals for this year is to make the school jump jam team and the aerobics team, I made it into both last year but for jump jam I was only a reserve, I am also hoping that I could get better at my writing because I was struggling with that a bit last year. But overall I just want to try and have fun at school, learn new things and make new friends! This year I am looking forward to being in a new hub with new faces and new teachers, I am also looking forward to starting up winter sport again but that doesn't start until term 2. I hope you enjoyed my first blog of the new school year and I am excited to share my learning with you!

What are your goals for the new school year?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Megan,
    I like the way you used Kia Ora instead of just saying hello. Maybe next time you could say more about your holiday to Alexandra but you don't have to. -Kate O'H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan,
    I had a Blast reading your blog. it was so cool that you went to Alexandera. I wish you luck when you audition for the Jump Jam and Aerobics team. My goal for this year is to get a little better at maths. - Sophie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post