Pages

Monday 3 February 2020

Week 4- Day 4- Activity 1

Task-
For this activity, please read this article about where some famous New Zealand brands got their names from. Brand names are very important to companies as this is how they are known.

On your blog, tell us how Twenty Seven Names got their name. Looking at their clothing brand, tell us whether you think this is a good name for them, or if they should change it to something else!



How Twenty Seven Names Got There Name-
The designer Kiwi clothing company started with the name love lies in 2006 but they found out the name was copyrighted by a US company, so they renamed themselves in respect to the 27 people who have helped them along the way. Designer and co-founder of Twenty-Seven Names Anjali​ Stewart said During a session when we were spitting out other name ideas…we wrote a list of people who helped get the brand out there, there were 27 names on that list. He also said it's the first way most people engage with the brand.

My Opinion On The Name-
In my opinion I think the name is great! I think it's good to have some meaning in the name it's not just called Twenty Seven Names because they thought it was a good name, they called it that because of the 27 names who helped launch there brand and I think that's great!


Do you think they should keep the name or change it to a different one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post