Pages

Saturday 29 February 2020

St Francis Of Assisi School Fair!

At St Francis Of Assisi School we are lucky enough to be having a school fair which occurs on March 8th 2020! We are going to be having a maze, bouncy castles, raffles, food and even a fun zone which I will be talking to you about. In the Kaupeka hub the teachers have put us 7/8 students in charge of the Fun Zone which is for the younger kids coming to the fair. The teachers asked us to come up with a creative and fun game for younger kids to play, my group chose to make ten pin bowling but with six pins as we don't have the time for ten pins. We have been given a week to create this  game! We are about half way there to creating our game. Since our six pin bowling isn't completed yet I dont have a photo but I do have a photo of a prototype which is just down below.

Feel free to come along to the fair there are loads of fun things to do and I'm so excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post