Pages

Saturday 29 February 2020

How To Play Six Pin Bowling

In the Kaupeka hub we have been writing instructions. Today I am going to share with you my instructions. We have a school fair coming up on March the 8th, the Kaupeka students have to create a game for the younger students to play. My groups game is ten pin bowling, but with six pins instead of ten. Feel free to comment if my instructions were good and told you how to play!

How to play six pin bowling!        Photo of prototype
It is exactly the same as ten pin bowling except with six pins.


1- Firstly, you pick up the ball up with either your right or left hand. 


2- Secondly, you swing the ball once and then let it go, and the
ball should roll down the lane right in front of you.


3- Then, you will get another turn.


4- Next, you will roll the soccer ball down the lane again.


5- Then you will repeat this whole process 1 more time.

6- Then, at the end you will get to see how many points you got ( 1 point =
1 pin knocked over )

Did you find these instructions easy to read and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post