Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Good Collaborator's

Hello and welcome back to my blog, today I am going to be talking to you about what a good collaborator is, and how I showed I was a good collaborator.

What is a good collaborator?

  • Shares Ideas
  • Works hard and effectively
  • Uses other peoples strengths
  • Takes other people into consideration
  • Listens to other peoples ideas
  • Takes active responsibility for the way the group works together
  • Has a good understanding of different points of view 

How I was a good collaborator?

  • I listened to other peoples ideas by not talking or interrupting them when they shared
  • I shared my ideas by sharing a idea I thought could work
  • I took responsibility by painting which was my strength that's why they chose me
  • I worked hard by staying on task and not getting distracted
  • I took my group into consideration by listening to them and communicating with them

Did you learn something new about what a good collaborator is and how I did?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan, I liked learning about being a good collaborator. Yes I did learn something about being a good collaborator.
    Great Blog with lots of detail.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post