Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

How To Wash Your Hands!

Hello and welcome back to my blog. In our writing workshop we have been learning about linking words. So in order of that we had to write a set of instructions about brushing your teeth, tying your shoelace, cooking toast, making a paper aeroplane, washing your hands. I picked washing your hands! So on this blog I am going to share with you my piece of writing on how to wash your hands! ( the red words are the linking words )



Have you ever used linking words?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post