Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

All About Caritas

Reading Workshop

Ohla and welcome back to my blog, In reading we have been researching about Caritas. We had to write on a doc what we learnt and new ideas we have. I thought I'd share with you what I wrote down.


New knowledge from text                                  New thinking about what I read from the text
  • They are building a medical We could have some sort of fundraiser and all centre to help people's health                            they money goes to Caritas.
  • 2 schools will have potable water                                                                                                   and toilets
  • Their population is 8.78 million                                                                                                        people                                                             We could donate cans and blankets to them
  • They  have partnered with Caritas                                                                                                  Papua New Guinea since 2002
  • They are building a water system                                                                                                     to help the villagers get clean water                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Please comment one thing you learnt in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post