Pages

Friday 24 January 2020

Week 4- Day 1- Activity 3

Task-
For this activity, we would like you to imagine that you have a diary. In your diary please write a story about your most extraordinary day. What happened? You can tell us about an actual event or you can make one up. It’s totally up to you! Please be as creative as you can.

On your blog, post a diary entry about your extraordinary day. Please start your post with the words “Dear Diary”.

*Please check out the Eye-Catching Blog Posts page for ideas!

My Story In My Diary-
Dear Diary,
Today was an extraordinary day! I got up at the crack of dawn and started of the day with a plate of 3 very sugary pancakes before leaving to go to the pool on this amazing hot summers day! I left my house at 8 sharp and rushed over to my neighbors pool and there I found my friend Lily standing outside of the pool waiting for me, we dived in the pool and had a blast, we played in the pool for a hour or 2 before Lily's mum yelled out from upstairs who wants ice cream! Me and Lily sprinted out of the pool and walked ourselfs down to the diary which was just around the corner. I asked politely for a cookies n cream ice cream in a cone Lily asked for the same and before we knew it they were in our tummy's and it was time for me to go home. I waved Lily and her mum goodbye as I walked just next door to my house!
I had a great time today.

Image result for anne frank writing in her diary



What was your most extraordinary day and why?  BTW- this story was made up.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Megan, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    Well done for participating in the Summer Learning Journey and creating this diary entry about the most extraordinary day ever.
    I really like how you started this diary entry with ‘I got up at the crack of dawn’, as this shows us how you managed to utilise every single second of this extraordinary day!
    Beginning your day with 3 very sugary pancakes sounds fantastic, and it is great to hear how you went straight over to your friends house and played in the pool for a couple of hours!
    What kinds of toppings did you put on your pancakes, and what games did you play in the pool?
    After the pool, you mentioned how you went down to the dairy with Lily and got a cookies and cream ice-cream each. Is this your favourite flavour of ice-cream? If so, what do you like about it?
    My favourite ice-cream flavour is mint chocolate-chip! I’m not entirely sure why, because I actually don’t like mint flavoured things, and think mint and chocolate flavoured biscuits are disgusting. But when the two are together in ice-cream I can’t get enough!
    Overall, I am exceedingly impressed with this diary entry! I understand that it isn’t a real day in your life, but it is always so much fun to dream and imagine amazing things!
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Kieryn
      On the pancakes was just classic maple syrup
      in the pool I'd imagine that me and Lily were doing swimming races, and yes cookies and cream ice cream is my favorite because I just love the chunks of cookies inside of the ice cream.
      Thanks for your feedback
      -Megan

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post