Pages

Friday 31 January 2020

Week 4- Day 2- Activity 1

Task-
For this activity, please give us a list of your ‘Top 5’ favorite artists (singers or bands) and your ‘Top 5’ favorite songs. They can be from any time period and any genre (type) of music.


On your blog, post lists of your Top 5 Artists and your Top 5 Songs.

My top 5 artists/songs-

                     Artists                                                                  

  1. Camila Cabello- Because her voice is great and I could listen to her music all day!
  2. Shawn Mendes- Because he is amazing and I love his songs!
  3. Taylor Swift- Because her music has good vibes and she is a great singer in general!
  4. Billie Eilish- Because she has a great voice and doesn't care what people think!
  5. Selena Gomez- Because she has a big heart and is great at what she does!

                     Songs

  1. Someone You Loved- This song is from Lewis Capaldi I love it cause the music is great!
  2. My Oh My- This song is from Camila Cabello I love it because just gets me into a good mood!
  3. When the party's over- This song is from Billie Eilish I just love her voice and the lyrics!
  4. ME!- This song is from Taylor Swift I love it cause its saying your yourself and nobody else!
  5. Shallow- This song is from Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper they just sound great singing together!


Who is your favorite singer and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post