Pages

Sunday 22 December 2019

Week 1- Day 2- Activity 3-Miracle on the Hudson

Activity 3-
For this activity, we would like to hear about a time when you, or someone you know, was brave like Sully.

On your blog, recount a time when you (or someone else you know) did something brave.

Brave Person- Mum

When my mum was just 23 she decided to go bungee jumping in Queens town! She thought it would be so much fun but as soon as she got to the top of the bridge (were you jump of ) she got scared. But instead of being to scared and going back down my mum put on a brave face and did the bungee jump. What a brave girl!

Image result for bungee jump


Thank you for reading my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Megan, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    It is awesome to hear how brave your mum was when she did the bungee jump! I know that if I were in that situation, I would be extremely nervous and frightened as well. I really appreciate how you have included a photo of a person bungee jumping into your blog!
    Is this a photo of your mum during her jump?
    Have you ever wanted to go bungee jumping?
    To be honest, bungee jumping is not something that I am overly keen on! I’m a little bit afraid of heights, and jumping off of a bridge into absolutely nothing terrifies me!
    It is awesome to hear about how you mum was so brave. Can you remember a time when you did something brave?
    It would be great if you could reply to this comment and let me know!
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Kieryn,
      Thanks for your feedback
      No this is a photo I found online.
      I have always wanted to go bungee jumping but I don't think I have the guts to. When I was younger I used to always cry when I got the flu jab but this year I was brave and didn't cry!
      Thanks,
      Megan.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post