Pages

Sunday 22 December 2019

Week 1- Day 3- Activity 2- Defying the Odds

Activity 2-
For this activity, we would like you to imagine that you had the chance to interview LeBron James, Steven Adams or another basketball player of your choice.

On your blog, tell us who you would interview and then provide a list of five questions that you would like to ask your chosen player.

Basketball-er- LeBron James

Five questions-

  • If you could play for any other basketball team except the Lakers which team would you play for? 
  • If you could choose any basketball position to play what position would it be?
  • If you could make up your own team of basketball players who would be in it?
  • If you randomly got voted to be the Lakers basketball captain how would you react? 
  • If you could play any other sport except basketball what sport would you play?


Thank you for reading my blog!


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Megan, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    Well done for creating this list of 5 questions you would ask basketballer LeBron James!
    You have really thought deep about what you want to know, and have come up with some awesome questions to ask.
    ‘If you randomly got voted to be the Lakers basketball captain how would you react?’ is a fantastic question. I know that it is hard to stay modest when you achieve something you worked extremely hard for, and that feeling can make it quite difficult for others who may have also wanted the same position. It would be interesting to hear LeBron James’ response and find out any tips he might have for us.
    What made you choose LeBron James for this activity?
    Do you play any sports? If so, what would your answers be if somebody asked you these questions?
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Kieryn
      If I got voted for the Lakers captain I would probably turn it down as I don't play basketball and there would probably be somebody else out there who deserved it more than me! I chose Lebron James because he is one of the only basketballers I've heard of except for Kobe Bryant ( R.I.P )
      I do play sports I play netball for CFC and cricket at school for fun! AS a child what sports did you play and do you still play sports now?
      Thanks again for your feedback!
      -Megan!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post