Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

A Splishin' And Splashin' Pool Trip!

 A Splishin' And Splashin' Pool Trip!

In the Tumu hub we were lucky enough to go to Waltham pool for our big day out. Every year we go to the pool to celebrate how the year has gone, so today I'm going to tell you about the trip to the pool! First it was the bus ride, then we were there! We had to sit down and listen to what the life guard had to say. Then we jumped in the pool, I slowly walked into the pool, as soon as my foot touched the water I was freezing. My friend splashed me, so I dipped my head under then it was so cold that I hoped our and had something to eat! Then it was my turn to go on the water slide, me and my friends got a band on then we rushed up to the top. We went in twos and tried to catch up to each other we did that about ten times, I have to say that was the highlight of the trip for me. I hope you enjoyed this blog post about our school trip to Waltham pool!






What is your favourite pool to swim at?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post