Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Mia The Inspiring Speaker!

Mia The Inspiring Speaker!

On the 26th of November we were lucky enough to have a 17 year old girl named Mia come in and talk to us about her journey in life! It all started when she was 11,  she was having trouble with spelling and maths, so she was moved down a grade, later in the year they got a new deputy principal and introduced her into robotics. If you dont know what robotics is it is like coding. Anyways, she went to her first competition and made and placed third then they went of to Canterbury's ,and won first place with the same code. Ever since then she has continued robotics to this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post