Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Lets Get Our Jump Jam On!

Lets get Our Jump Jam On!

At st Francis of Assisi school you have the option to audition for the jump jam team, I auditioned and I got a spot on the team as a reserve. I still got to participate in lots of performances though which was fun. The girls wore shiny blue leotards with shiny blue leggings over top, and silver ruffles on there arms and legs they also wore head bands. The group did dancing queen as there routine. If you dont know what jump jam is then it is a exercise were you jump around doing cool dance moves. I dont have any photos but I can tell you it was great to watch.




Would you do jump jam?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Megan this is a very interesting post. I really like how you put lots of detail. Maybe next time use some capital letters and make it a bit longer.

    -Eilish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback it will diffenitly help me
      -Megan

      Delete
  2. Megan, this is a wonderful blog post. Yeah, mabye you could use some capital letters. But i dont judge you. This does not automatically do it for you. I hope you enjoyed you Jump Jam competition...
    -Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Elise this feeback is great and will diffenitly help me
      -Megan

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post