Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Letter Writing!

Letter Writing!

In the tumu hub for writing we have been doing letter writing, we had to write 4 formal letters and 1 informal letter. My favourite letter I have written has been the won to the south African government about the springbok tour and how I think it isn't fair how they were treating the blacks( the letter was made to be in the 1980s) I really enjoy letter writing because i like to write letters to people. Here is my letter I wrote about the springbok tour.

Dear South African Government
I am Writing you this letter, because I don't think it is fair how you are dividing the blacks and the whites. I don’t know why you think whites are better than blacks? In my opinion it is not fair that you let the whites play rugby and not the blacks, just because the colour of their skin is different, doesn't make the whites any better. 
New Zealand choose not to play the South Africa rugby team as some of us New Zealanders found it racist and cruel, how you have been discriminating the blacks, and more started to agree. Please change the way you treat the members in your country.
Sincerely,
Megan



What would you wright your letter about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post