Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Christmas Poetry!!

Christmas Poetry!!!

In the Tumu hub lately we have been doing Christmas poetry so far we have done limericks, haiku and acrostic. My favourite so far has been a limerick! For a limerick you have to make the 1st the 2nd and the 5th sentence rhyme and the 3rd and 4th sentences to rhyme. This poem has been my favourite because I like making things rhyme and it is my favourite type of poem. Here is my limerick!


Christmas Limerick
From out of the bright and snowy dome,
Santa is now travelling to your home,
He’s read what you wrote,
On your please Santa note,
And now your present is wrapped, wasn't it a comb?


What is your favourite type of poem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post