Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Terrific Top Team!

Terrific Top Team!

At st Francis of Assisi school we had to participate in top team. Top team is a excerice with water activities and team building challenges. Some of the activities were house of  cards were you had to build towers of cards against a team and whoever got the tallest amount won, then there was the water bus, where you had to tip water over your head and try to get in the person behind yous bucket I got soaked, then there was the maze where your teacher had a track and you and you group had to guess which way you had to go, there was also many more challenges. My favourite challenge was the water bus because it involved getting wet. This challenge was so much fun and I am very happy that I got to participate in it.









What would your favourite challenge be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post