Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

PBL Showcase!

PBL Showcase!

Hello and welcome back to Megan's blog, and today im going to be talking to you about my PBL this term. For PBL our driving question this term was how can innovation improve our lives. We had to get into groups in my group was Myself, Eilish, Beth, Jimi and Sophie. We had a few things we wanted to make like car tracker or a device holder. In the end we chose to make a device holder because it would  be that much easier to make and we found it more interesting. I missed 1 week of work as I went to Australia, but I still got to contribute in this PBL. Last night on the 25th of September we had our PBL showcase, where parents could come and see what we had been learning for our PBL throughout the term. about 10 parents came and a few kids and 3 teachers came and looked at our PBL. This terns PBL was so much fun to contribute in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post