Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Super Sport!!!

Super Sport!!!

Hello and welcome back to Megan's blog, today I'm going to be talking to you about our sport day. On the 5th of September we were lucky enough to have the NZ institution of sport come to us and let us play fun games, our instructors were Millie and Junior. They games we got to play were multi sport, the sports we played were netball, netball with a tennis ball, basketball and touch. My favourite was netball because I play netball. The next thing we did was an obstacle course there was a moon hopper you had to jump on, there was a yoga ball that you had to do plank on, there was a tunnel, a balance board, hurdles, a hola hoop, a bing bag toss,  and lastly a skipping rope. We had to do these activities in order at least 2 times. After that we got to do rugby tackles, we had to run up against Junior and push him back as far as we could. After that we went outside ( even though it was raining ) and ran up against a squishy poll thingy and then catch a rugby ball then bash up against Steve ( a helper ) with the ball then we throw the ball back at Junior, and then we slid in the mud, it was epic. This was such a great experience.



Do you enjoy doing sports?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post