Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Let's get our dance on!

Aerobics!

Hello and welcome back to Megan's blog. Here at my school we had the option to do aerobics, which is a sport involving dance and gymnastics. There were six people from my school participating in the competition, they were, Eilish, Beth, Sophie, Ariella, Santara and myself. Me and Eilish did a duo, Santara and ariella did a duo and Beth and Sophie both did solos. We learnt a routine to the song everything is awesome. We had practices on a Monday lunch time and on Sunday mornings, We also had practises in our pairs or by your self but only by yourself if you are doing a solo, at the practises we went over the routine. After practising the routine over and over again it was finally time for the competition. I arrived there in my outfit and my hair up in a bun ready to dance. After watching a few dances it was Me and Eilishs turn to perform, we did the dance with smiles on our faces. After we found out we got in the finals and did the dance again. It was finally time for the awards we were announced 4th out of and Santara and ariella came 2nd ( there were 6 people in our group ) and Sophie came 3rd and Beth came first in the solo category ( out of 3 people ). Then at the end of the competition we found out we all got into nationals in Queenstown which is more great news. After a long day of dancing it was time to go home, I had a amazing day and want to do aerobics again in the future.




Do you do dance, gymnastics or aerobics?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Megan
    Love this blog Congrats on your well deserved win you guys were practising every single day and you worked so hard it was so amazing and of course another amazing blog post Love this Megan keep up the good work
    From PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feedback PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan well done for coming 4th you did really well, I loved how you explained the day.
    -Lara

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post