Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

If you love drama, read this blog!

The court theatre show!

Hello and welcome back to Megan's blog, today i'm going to be telling you about our court theatre performance personally I love drama if you do to you'll love this blog. Today on the 27th of august we were lucky enough to have the court theatre come and perform us a show, sadly I cant remember the name but it was still great. First of they asked us if we believed that a coconut used to be an eel but not many of us believed them so they told us a story. It was about Maui and he wanted to become a God so he had to fight an eel to become a god the eel was the biggest monster in the world he used to be nice, he used to be friends with a lady, but the lady met more friends so the eel got mad and turned into a monster, He met the lady who was best friend with the eel to help him defeat the eel. He defeated it but the eel didn't want to die, if Maui didn't bring back the eel dead he wouldn't be a god, but if he brung the eel to the other gods the lady would lose her best friend, He left the eel there to sleep. They put a seed over him and it made a coconut tree and that's the story they told us, The show was really great and a interesting story.

Do You Like Drama?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Megan...Thanks for sharing this blog post. I'm glad you enjoyed the court theatre's performance. I really enjoy drama and was impressed with the skill level of the performers. If you were in the performance which character would you like to play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora its Isla and Charlotte from Rawhiti school,
    Well done on this post!
    We really liked your blog post about the show it was very descriptive.You brought us back to when we used to watch a show like that then get Duffy books and that.Next time make sure that you check the spelling and that it all makes sense. Our answer to your question do you like drama? is a YES!
    Well done again from Isla and Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback it will diffinetly help me
      Thanks again Megan

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post