Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

The killer bees buzz by!!!

The Killer Bees Buzz By!!!

Hello and welcome back to Megan's blog. Throughout this year we have been lucky enough to have participated in winter sport. Over the season my netball team the killer bees has had mixed success, as we have won the majority of the games and lost a few to. My team has faced many challenges like injuries and a losing some games, but we had good sportsmanship, perseverance and determination even when things didn't go our way. I'd like to thank my teammates for their support and my wonderful coach Miss Parker for her help. Throughout this season I have became a better team player and I got fitter throughout the season as I was running around the netball court a lot. The highlight of my season has to be when we played our first game as a team, because we got to know each others strengths and weaknesses on the court. It was also great that we won the game, plus the opposition team was really nice. Next year I would like to try some new positions on the netball court as I am moving up to seven a side.



What winter sport do you play?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post