Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Let's Get Crafty!

PBL Challenges!
Hello and welcome back to Megan's blog. Today I am going to be talking to you about our PBL this term. This term for our PBL we are focusing on innovation. The teachers this term have set up some challenges about innovation they are wearable arts, marble roal and balloon challenge. Today i'm going to be talking to you about my favourite challenge with  Miss Dungey's. Her challenge was wearable arts. First of we got into groups of 4 or 5, in my group I had Lily, Pieta, Ethan and Archie. Our challenge was to make formal clothes including 2 skirts, 2 jackets, 1 pair of pants and any accessories we had to make these things with using 24 sheets of newspaper 10 meters of tape and a pair of scissors. We needed to walk down the cat walk in the clothes we made and show the select committee ( AKA the audience ). I made myself a skirt, a jacket and a handbag, Pieta made herself a skirt and a bracelet, Lily made a pair of pants, shoes and earrings, Ethan made himself earrings and a bracelet and Archie made himself a bikini top, a skirt and a crown. After we made all of that stuff it was time to walk down the catwalk and strike some poses. I had heaps of fun doing this challenge.



                          Which challenge would be you favourite?
















1 comment:

  1. Kia ora my name is Caprice.I loved this because I love art and you really explained how you made it. You taught me how to have fun and focus on at the same time.Next time you could tell as what PBL is also can you comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post