Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

Winter sports

Hello and welcome back to Megan's blog. In the tumu winter sports is something we do. There are 4 different sports to choose from soccer, rugby, hockey and last but not least NETBALL. I am playing netball for winter sports. there are 3 different teams A, B and C I am in the B. The players in my team are Myself, Lara, Sophie, Santara, Ariella, Caoimhe, Elsha and Cory. We played our first game yesterday 16th of may against St Anne's. It was a very close game and fun to play. We ended up winning 8 to 6. It is a great thing to do and we are very lucky to be able to do it every Thursday of winter. 


Do You Play Winter Sport And If So, What Sport?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post