Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

Inspiring Speakers!

In the tumu hub lately we have been learning about the environment. We have been thinking about our actions around the environment and how we can change the issues in our world right now. We have been lucky enough to have some parents come talk to us about there work and how they have helped the environment. We had a lady called Erica come in and talk to us about her work. She has her own business called EcoMe. She sells non plastic and reusable products like pegs, sporks, metal straws, coffee cups and reusable fruit and vege bags. personally my favourite product she brang in was the metal reusable straws because we have been using way to many straws and they only get used once in then ditched straight into the landfill and plus you can bye different colours.                                        

Did this blog post help you to make a difference in this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post