Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Emotional Literacy

 This term our PBL is focused on happiness. For one of the tasks we have been learning about emotional literacy which is made up of your ability to understand your emotions, the ability to listen to others and empathise with their emotions, and the ability to express emotions productively. One of the tasks we had to do was get into groups of 3-4 then we got given a bunch of different emotions and had to put them into groups of high energy, low energy, unpleasant and pleasant. For example drained would be low energy and unpleasant. Lastly we had to fill in a poster talking about when we feel happy, sad ect and how we can stay happy or sad ect. Here is my work-











What makes you happy and what can you do to stay happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post