Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

Week 1- Day 5- Activity 3- Own Choice!

Activity 3-

For this activity, please choose one person (a change maker) and read all about them.On your blog, provide us with:
  1. The name of the person
  2. A description of the work they do/have done
  3. An explanation of how they/their work has had an impact on the lives of others

Emma Watson- 
Emma Watson is a inspiring actress, Her work has been focused on female empowerment and promoting education equality globally. Emma Watson's work impacts on other women as she is working on female empowerment.

Image result for emma watson
Thanks for reading my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Megan, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    Thankyou for sharing this post about Emma Watson!
    She really is an incredible, inspirational young lady who is doing so much for gender and educational equality. Emma is also a wonderful actress, and is someone that I have looked upto for years!
    Is Emma Watson an inspiration to you? Why/why not?
    My favourite movies Emma has starred in is the Harry Potter series. Have you seen the Harry Potter movies? If so, which one was your favourite?
    Keep up the excellent work!
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kieryn
      Thanks for the feedback
      Emma is a inspiration cause I would love to be a actress like her when I'm older!
      I love the Harry Potter series as well! My favorite movie is the Prisoner Of Azkaban. Whats yours?
      Thanks,
      Megan.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post