Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

MY CULTURE


MY CULTURE
Where am I from-? On my Dad’s side I am Kiwi, Scottish and British and
on my Mum's side I am Kiwi and Scottish.

What is Culture- There are many things that make up your
family culture like, the food you eat, the clothes you were, the
type of music you listen to or the type of music you
dance to, or the paintings you create.

My traditions- Every Easter Sunday we go to church with
my Grandad and after we always get McDonald’s for
breakfast. On Christmas day at dinner time on my
mum’s side we take turns going to each of my Mum’s
sister’s house’s for dinner. If it is one of my family
member’s birthday we always get choose what we
want to have for dinner.






Question-What is your family culture?

8 comments:

  1. Megan, I love that you go to McDonalds after Easter Church! I'm Scottish, English and Irish! We are both from Scotland! How did you know you were Scottish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Emily here is how i found out when I was asking my dad about my family culture my dad said he has Scottish in his family he also said my mum has Scottish in her side as well
      From Megan

      Delete
  2. i am from Italy England France and New Zealand by the way that was an amazing blog post i loved it i love how you put what traditions you do I loved it so much from PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan That was really interesting. I am Scottish,irish,English,Maori and Kiwi.You did a great job! I just wanted to point out that you said about music twice.

    From Eilish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing that out Eilish i have edited it now
      From Megan

      Delete
  4. Hi Megan, it was very interesting to read about your Culture and it would be amazing to have McDonald's for brecfist on Christmas #That must be so good to have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Megan, you have an interesting mix of family cultures. Putting the pictures of flags in your post made it interesting. My family is from Ireland and so going to church has always been a tradition in my family too. You could find out about Scottish traditions.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post