Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

Thursday Winter Sport

Winter Sport

Every Thursday we are lucky enough to get to go to Hagley park for winter sport. We can choose out of four sports they are Netball, Rugby, Hockey and Football. I choose Netball. On the 28th of June 2018 we were lucky to go to winter sport because the last three or four Thursdays we could not go because the Rugby, Hockey and Football fields were closed and sometimes it was raining. On the 28th of June 2018 we lost that was the second time we had lost but we had improved so much from the last time we went to Thursday sport. the score was eight to twelve. We were very proud of our score because the first two quarters we were down by seven points and we managed to catch up by three points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post