Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2021

Reading W1/2 T4

 This week for reading we have been learning about sustainability and the future. I read a text called global action where i learnt a lot of knew things like how scientist make computer models of the earth to dry get a deeper understanding of climate change/global warming. For my DLO i chose to do a infoghraphic because i like making them and i find that its a easy way to show what your learning and how to get a deeper understanding on  the topic your talking about. Here is my work:











Do you know any other ways on how we can achieve sustainability? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post