Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Math W4 T3

 This week for math we have been learning about ratios and rates. In my workshop we got even a tray of M&Ms and had to find the ratios of things like yellow - orange and blue - brown. Next we had to answer 5 problem solving questions then we had to pick a question we were most confident with then make a step by step google drawing on how to figure it out. Here is my work :










Does these step by step instructions help you understand the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post