Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

Writing W5 T3

Hello and welcome back to my blog I hope everyone is enjoying their day. This week for writing we are focusing on speeches. We got to choose between 4 topics a few weeks ago which are no poverty, zero hunger, good health and well-being and quality education. I chose zero hunger. We had all of last week to gather information for our speech and all of this week to write it and put it on cue cards. Here is my favourite paragraph from my speech;

I think to stop the cycle of hunger we need to find ways of supplying these 3rd world countries with goods that will satisfy their immediate needs now but also give them the means to self sustain themselves in the future, for example, show them modern farming techniques like irrigation, pest control and crop tending.

What topic would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post