Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Math W2 T3

Hello and welcome back to my blog I hope everyone is doing well. This week for math we focused on problem solving one of the questions was, There are currently three big tree stumps sitting in the way of where the bike track will go. The stump removal company have quoted $253 to get the three tree stumps removed. They are currently running a special of 20% off stump removal for the next week. If we book in during this time. We worked out that 20% of $253 is $50.60. What do you think is the easiest way to work this question out?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post