Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Math W1 T3

Hello and welcome back to my blog I hope you had a good holidays. This week for math our task was to pick between 2 math questions and complete them. Me and my math buddy Beth chose the second question. The question was, "There are 360 students at St Francis of Assisi School, and 95 of these students are Year 7/8, Kaupeka. Do the Kaupeka students make up more or less than ⅕ of the students at St Francis?"WE worked this out in our books and got the answer which was there is more:)

How would you work this question out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post