Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Reading Task W8 T2

Hello and welcome back to my blog. This week for reading we had the opportunity to show evidence towards the goal, select from a wide range of genre when reading independently. To do this we needed to read 3 or more texts all a different genre. I picked a non fiction book about Netflix, a picture book called Pig the Star and a fiction called Diary Of A 5th Grade Outlaw. For each book we had to do a task showing evidence of the goal. The teachers created a bunch of different tasks for us to choose from like a postcard, a play, a acrostic poem and many more. Here is my work for each text I read.





Which task did you think was the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post