Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Online School!

Hello and welcome back to my blog, I hope everyone is safe at home. Today was my first day of online school, I had 3 google meets for Reading, Writing and Math. For reading we talked as a whole hub on the call and talked about our task which was making connections we had to read 2 texts and making connections and life experiences, here is my work . Next was Writing my writing teacher is Mrs Wilson, our task was to take a paragraph from our report and make it better using a thesaurus here is my work . Next workshop was Math with Miss Parker, we got to chose a strategy I chose equal adjustments, we had to watch 2 videos on that strategy, and then answer six practise questions. Our create task was to pick one of the practise questions and share it on a screencastify using the strategy that we chose, here is my screencastify / Work On Doc . Some other things on my timetable were to read a book, I am currently reading Thea Stilton and the Hollywood Hoax. And the final task was to do a whanau task I chose one that taught you how to draw a unicorn here is a picture of my drawing.

                                               Overall I had a great day doing online school ( I prefer it over normal school 😂 )

Do you enjoy online school, if so why if not why not?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan
    I really like your edited paragraph. I had not heard of Everybody Eats so I found that very interesting. I also love the Unicorn. Are you enjoying working from home?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steve. I love working from home I prefer it over normal school, how are you liking working at home?
      -Megan

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post