Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

Are Zoo's Good Or Bad?

Hello and welcome back to my blog, today I am going to be telling you if I think zoo's are good or bad?

Zoo's are great right? You get to be up close and feed some amazing animals that you’d pretty much never get to see in the wild. Clearly, zoos are a win for people. But when it comes to animals they aren't as happy as humans. All animals are so caged in, they don't get to explore the great outdoors, where many of the animals at the zoo belong. Zoo's are great entertainment but the animals probably just want to step on one different piece of land for just a few minutes. So personally I do like going to the zoo but I feel bad for all the animals who don't get to leave a 1-5 metre cage.

Watch The Zoo | Full Season | TVNZ OnDemand

Do you like the zoo, if so why or why not?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan, you make some good points in your blog. I do love to visit Orana Park but I don't like the zoos where animals are kept in little cages. My favourite place to see animals is on the game reserves in South Africa but it's also quite scary when you're in a 4WD with no sides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs Wilson. I love going to Orona Park but my favourite zoo is Taronga zoo in Sydney, I've always wanted to go on a safari in South Africa, what types of animals did you see?
    -Megan:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post