Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Communication

Hello and welcome back to my blog. This week we have been focusing on the 6 c's I have done two other blog posts on creativity and collaboration. Today I will be sharing with you what we have been doing for communication. We worked in our PBL groups and had to do a series of challenges and communicate and see if communicating helped us work or fail. The challenge I will be sharing with you is card pieces. Each group got a envelope full of cut up card pieces we layed them out on the ground and saw if we made a card ( no one did ). Then we had to communicate and make a plan to trade pieces for the piece we needed. Our group went ok we could've communicated a bit better, we kind just said "get this piece now" we didn't really work as a team. Over all it was a fun learning experience.




Do you know any of the 6 c's, if so what ones?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post