Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

ARE YOU A TOUGH KID!!?

The Tough Kid Challenge!

Hello and welcome back to Megan's blog, and today I'm going to be talking to you about the tough kid challenge. On the 20th of November we were lucky enough to have the option to go to the tough kid challenge, it was a 2.5k run with 17 activities throughout the race, and around 5000 kids competed throughout the 2 days of the challenge. The activities included were jumping on bouncy castles, jumping over tires and ropes, swimming in the sea and sliding on slippery water slides. My favourite part of this challenge was swimming in the sea it was loads of fun, and it got all the mud of me. This activity diffenitly made my fitness level go up. This challenge was so much fun and I really want to do it again.







Would You Do The Tough Kid Challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post