Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Reading Evidence

Reading Evidence 

For my reading evidence we had to write five questions on the story Stan the Fix it Man.
Here are my questions; try find the answers in the word search. 
There are also some photos of the book.

1. What Happened To Rupert's Mothers Computer?
2. What was the guys name who helped get rid of the spymaster on Rupert's mothers computer?
3. What did Stan ride on the way to Rupert's mothers house?
4. What colour was Stan's motorbike?
5. Why was Rupert at home instead of at school?
Here is a link for my word search word search
Comment if you could find all the words in the word search!
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post