Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2018

All About Me

All About Me
Hi my name is Megan and I go to st Francis of Assisi school. I love to play netball and do gymnastics my favourite position to be in netball is centre, my favourite skill to do in gymnastics is a back bend. My favourite animals are a unicorn and a bunny, I also like kittens. My favourite subject in school is art and maths. I have a lot of friends there names are Frankie, Jin-Hee, Grace, Eilish, Lily, Pieta, Beth, Mia, Sophie and Holly. I have an older sister named Hannah. In my free time I love to do art. That is all you need to know about me. Comment what I should post on my blog next. MY CELEB CRUSH IS COLE SPROUSE!
GraceMegan

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post